Wednesday, June 18, 2008

What does "drawn and quartered" mean?

My mom says Angelina Jolie should be "drawn and quartered" for saying pregnancy is romantic and beautiful. As another new soon-to-be mom recently said, "if she had her way, she would've reached into the TV and made sure the world was one-less overpaid actor!" Something like that, anyway. Guess that's because she's so exhausted and sore and "blah" all the time. Mom's hoping it gets easier - she's heard there's a mythical point in the 2nd trimester where she'll get her energy back. She says she just can't wait for that!!

She is happy she finally has a baby belly now, though. I guess it's because she was tired of just looking "fluffy". Guess that's all me, now!! Chances are I'll be a pretty big babe (okay, so at least long!)... a 5'11" mom and a 6'4" dad? I'm ALREADY taller than I should be for my age! Mom says way to go, kid, already breaking records.

No comments: