Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Feel the Love

Ahhhhh mom and dad love me.

Mom's talking to me now, and she sings a lot when she's in the car, and rubs her belly/my home.

Dad gave me my first Zerberts last night. I liked them, I kicked like crazy.

I think mom's over the shock of me being a boy, and now she's excited. She tells me she can't wait to meet me, but at the same time is really glad I'm not due to arrive for another 5 months. She still has to get my room ready, paint the whole house, get new carpet...... it makes me tired just hearing about it!

Mom's going on a trip in August with a girlfriend of hers. To somewhere hot. But she promises lots of pool time and air conditioning, so we'll be fine. A few days in Las Vegas to relax will be great! Mom and dad are trying to figure out a place to go sometime in September for a week too... but are having problems agreeing on where! Mom doesn't want to travel for over 6 hours and thinks even 6 will put her in a nasty mood. She says this is the only time she's not going to be willing to travel for hours to get to a destination. That, and she's worried about getting sick while being far away. And grandma reminded her last night that women have been known to deliver at 7 months!

Eep.

I don't think either of us are ready for that. I like it in here. *yawnkick*

No comments: