Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Football Player?

I really hope the amount of kicking I'm feeling isn't indicative of what little bean will do as a career. I know nothing about Football.

Before 21 weeks, I felt the tinest of flutters. So tiny, they would leave me guessing if it was baby or gas! But right at 21 weeks on the nose, I felt kicks. Couldn't-be-mistaken-for-anything else-kicks. For the first few days it was only at night, and as soon as I put my hand on my belly he would stop. But now I can even feel him while sitting at my work computer. I love it!

Trent even felt him yesterday....I was eating and Bean was kicking. I grabbed Trent's hand and put it to my belly, but kept eating. Sure enough, there was a kick-kick-kick Hi dad! Trent thought that was pretty durned cool. And scary.

I'll be 22 weeks on Friday. We have so much to do with the house, I feel like I'm drowning :(

No comments: